Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Who am I?

Let me start off by saying this: I'm just an opinionated girl, sitting in front of a laptop, telling the world what she thinks of it.

Why I started this blog

I wanted to share my thoughts, however random they may be. It may be cowardly to hide behind anonymity, but I find it rather liberating, actually. Saying what you want to say is a freedom we should always take advantage of, and I welcome reactions, positive or negative, to my posts. The thing is, I want the reactions to be about my opinions, not about me. That's where the anonymity comes in.

A note of caution to the reader and to myself: I can never please everybody. But I will try my hardest not to intentionally hurt or offend anyone.

This blog is primarily for myself; my outlet, my hobby, my soapbox. But if someone, anyone, is moved or made to think by my words, then that is a bonus I would very much like to have.

What to expect from this blog

opinions on anything and everything
feelings about anything and everything
pop culture references
song lyrics
movie and TV quotes

1 comment: